Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Bored Wed
Today i surf 8 hours net in the office because my senior was absent. I guess he must be sick otherwise he sure give me a lot of work to do. I asked around for jobs but still no ones wanna offer me task. So the whole day surfing net, update blogs and chatting with friends but seems like friends also busying so i did not bother them long. Coming months, i planned for a lot of movies, wow! looks like next months movies all suits me. Tomorrow, i'll be going down to Serangoon to pick up my graduation robe. I am very excited for that day to come. Today, Pei Ling smsed me to asured my graduation date, maybe they wanna turn up and give me a surprise. Or i am just thinking too much? hehe, later only dissapoint me. My CPU was sent back home town for sell and my new CPU havent finish so I get to use PC at home. My brother told me his friend would like to sell if for me as it worth RM400. I am looking forward to welcome my new CPU, hope it will be as great as i thought. Not like the previous 1 who make me so frustrated. You know what? the previous pc always hanged during my rush hour of projects then ended up i need to burn mid night oil to finish. All these unforgetable experience happened in my Poly life but no one know it. During that time how i wish i could afford a new 1. Haha! Finally, i could afford 1. Yeah! $$$, without $, how can i live?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment