Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Graduation Day


Last thursday, it comes my 1 one of my big day of my life. It's not my wedding but my Graduation Convocation. I applied a half day off and went home very excited. I helped my Mum choose what to wear and then brought Brandon and Dad to school. We were very early and prepared to go into the Convention Centre. Unfortunately, an usher stopped us from getting is and asked how old is Brandon. I told him almost 7, but actually he's just 4. The usher wouldnt let us in and insists to bring them to the Auditorium to watch the live telecast from the Convention Centre, of cos once again i quarrel with them. But still they wouldnt let us in no matter how hard i tried to tell them Brandon can behave himself. I learnt that the Convention Centre is not big enough for all the visitors so they just wanna push as many people as they could to the Auditorium. Stupid SP gathered too many courses together and accidentally in my session, so many of the parents who came late need to go to the Auditorium. This is so unfair to me as i came so early for the seat but still they wanna let the late one to have my seat in front of me. In the Auditorium, a nice usher knew we are foreigners and came to ask why my parents are pushed here. I told him the whole story and i saw him called with walkie talkie tried to help me. Then he got another female assistant to help look after Brandon so my parents who came from overseas could get into the Convention Centre. I knew Brandon wouldnt agrees so i decided to let my Dad into the Convention Centre and booked a seat for Mum 1st as the seats are filling up fast, and Mum wait for Sis to come pick Brandon up after work. Fortunately, sis came just in time in the last minute then, mum and i ran in. In the rushed i accidentally sat on the wrong seat after i sat in and i squeeze out again and ran to my seat. I stepped a lot of others feet. I think they must be scolding mailto:!*&*@&!%5E#!*&@#%!, but i did say sorry:) That was the memorable day i'll always remember.

No comments: