Friday, January 16, 2009

1st weekend of semester 2

I do know whether is the CNY mood or the birthdays of frens around who makes me feel like the 1st weekend of the semester seems so important or maybe is because wanna go to St James with Ms Messy makes me feel so excited. Been 'pang seh' her a long time makes me felt guilty. If you're reading this, sorry ah... :P

The 1st week of semester it's quite slack cos there is no tutorial class yet but going out everyday till night with Ah Niao and Ah Huang makes me really tired though. I think I've been shoped around and around orchard, bugis and queensway and duh... used a lot of money:( Ah Niao intended to do preparation for his Australia study, need to buy some clothing but in the end makes my wallet slimed down too.

Wanna be thrifty for the year. Dont expect me to go for good dinner often k!

No comments: