Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

I have a very short Chinese New Year break, so unsatisfied. I felt left out from my friends when their enjoying their 1 week break while i started school on the third day! So unfair! On the 1st day of CNY, I went to KL with my family and came back to kluang on the second day. On the third day I was back in Singapore but I skipped the morning class. The only comforting thing is Rui invited us to her house and made us a Gyoza feast. Went to school on Thursday and Friday, i rushed my English tutorial on friday night and went back to Malaysia on Saturday. 5 more days of CNY left, wonder if visit to Choon, Huan and my house can be fulfill? Choon is now back aching taking sick leaves at Malaysia home.


Snow, cute dog, very well-behaved.

Chef Ryian:)
Rui cooking Dumplings.
Dumpling Feast.Finish with sweet desert. So full.

No comments: