Friends have been asking me "Why were you being so unfortunate these day?"
I hope I could have the answer them too:( After my beloved adidas shoe was stolen, now is my precious thumb drive! The heart breaking news is, I was too kind to a thief. The story is like this:
Last wednesday, when most of course mate were rushing for the submission of a projet using "Primavera" but the Pc Cluster have insufficient seat. Me and Keith were doing finishing up for our project, so I decided to give my seat to a weird guy. I told him I am leaving, you can take my seat. The sad thing is I forget to plug out my precious thumb drive. When I got home and decided to start on my work, my thumb drive is no way to be found. So, I called Kok Beng who is still in the cluster, he told me the weird guy took it away but he didnt knew it belongs to me. At first, I thought he was just being nice to kept it for me till passed monday, I saw him in class, I asked him about my thumb drive, he said he did sw it but he didnt pick it up. LIAR!!! Worst is, he try to act innocent and nice by asking me whether I have important files inside and do I kept a back up? I was damn pissed off when I saw his expression!
All I can do now is cursing, why being nice but end up betrayed? Next time I dont wanna be nice to anybody le:( HAIZ....
GIVE ME BACK MY THUMB DRIVE!!! I WANT MY FILES BACK!!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment