4 months of torture is over, that was my second semester in NUS. Life is so meaningless after the exam. The unstopable assignments, projects, reports and quizes made the days passes real fast. In this semester, I sees new idiots and once again, I think they are really childish.
Some of these jerks are those people who broke their promises without valid reason. They would pretend nothing happens and then ponting the finger opposition. Although I do break promises, I will definitely first appologize and explain to them the reason behind. Sometimes, some people just won't understand the truth, so I could only say those stupid lies to hurt them. They chose not to accept the fact so I could only gives them lies. They forced me to.
For those who need to polish up their acting skills please do so during the 3 months holiday, I dont wanna hear those people who says this 'Ryian, I saw you wrote a lot in your answer script' but in the end they were the one submitting 2 booklets of answer scripts instead. I will be scolding 'shut the f*** up u son of the bit**!'
Please spare me for not acounting these idiots again.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment