Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tired

As I wanna make my holiday to the fullest as possible, i tried to put in as many events as I could in my 3 months holiday. Just back from Kuching last weekend, it's so tiring but memorable. It is a worth trip as the budget air are having promotion.

The current planning include Australia trip which Calvin will be joining me but as now he's having exam in UK so we could only discuss it online, furthermore as the time gap we are having which I could only chat with him in the middle of the night like 1 or 2a.m. which is his evening period in UK. Discussing issue online is very tiring, espeacially when we having a problem in booking air ticket. Airasia have a very big problem on it's webpage setup, which Calvin experienced the sudden blanked off or hanged in the process. Now the air tix have been increased to RM13oo instead of RM900 in the beginning.

The other planning is to go Malaysia, Haou Wah's hometown, Muar. Which is also in planning stage as all are too busy to discuss it. We intended to go before his exchange programme to Hong Kong.

Besides that, few birthday gathering and dinner with my frens which created more chances for us to conflict and then turn into cold war. I knew my temper is getting worst together with my sore throat which making me frustrated. But once again in my opinion, friend which do not considerate for each other will turn our relationship sour. If people who always keep looking at the bad one's have or a tiny little mistake people had made and forgot they're actually have a lot of virtues then there is no point carry on the relationship. I believes everyone do have their own virtues. Forget all those little mistake they had done and live your life happier, this is what I think.

No comments: