Thursday, October 8, 2009

Brisbane and Gold Coast July 2009

Having fun in Brisbane and Gold Coast on my last school holiday. A memorable trip during a cold winter without heater in Niao's house. 3 people snatch a blanket to keep warm. With the swine flu outbreak, we all caught flu, cought and fever. Lucky we are back at last :)

Calvin is a good partner to go trip with, he's very considerate and helpful. I have fun touring with him. Hope my next holiday trip with him come soon.
Staying at my dearest ex-colleague house for few nights, she cooked so many delicacies which I still miss it so much. It's mouth watering like steak, fushion pig throttle, desert and many many more... Orh... Miss her too!
And of cause, I enjoyed shopping there. Direct factory outlet (DFO), Harbour Town and Surfers Paradise. Cheap beach wear, flip flop and I bought a leather bag for just 10 Aus dollar O_O Gosh! hope to go back DFO again, I missed a shoe at Puma...

Places visited:

- Koala Sanctuary

- Movie World

- Dream World

- Wax Museum

- Surfers Paradise





No comments: