Thursday, March 25, 2010

A movie to remember with hui e on 2009

Another bloody movie that plotted almost similar as I know what you did last summer which I guess no one would remember much about it's name. But since it is the first movie I watched with C.H.E so it should be remembered...

After a year, she suddenly asked me what's the movie of the name we watched together last year. I squeezed all my brained juiced out and finally have it solved from the s... So, I decided to blog it here so I would not forget it in future.

The movie shows a group of best girl friends (really pretty) of 6 in a college which are very closes to each other. Due to a prank gone wrong, they accidentally killed one of their sister. They decided to keep the matter to themselves but mysterious killer came after them 5 after their graduation day...

No comments: