$!:(
Monday, June 30, 2008
start from 0
My few months effort of earning, now goes to the bank... Haiz... only worked for 4 months, a little savings of mine but now going back to bank's pocket. I've been working for nothing... As long as my debt is still there and my heart is heavy draging. My reason of paying all i can at the earliest is that i do not want the interests to be multiplied on and on. I just dont feel good oweing to others. Even though, my brother willing to lend me the sum but i'll feel more uncomfortable cos is my decision to go study. Now, thrifting is my way of life to survive. I'll avoid every chances of wastage and tried to use my left over $93.48 for the month. Please dun feel pity for me as i think it is a good challenge for me and it's quite impossible. I knew I will make it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
lolx...y suddenly so emotional???? 0.o haihz i also wish to lim teh wiv u all... but i went bac klg...u all nop, u all bac, im at kl ...lolx!!! hard to meet sia!~ don wory~~ although many things had happen... i still knw who are my real frn!~ when u bac klg, leave a ofline msg in my msn lo~ as well as when i bac klg, i wil do so!~ tell ah niao also
Post a Comment