Thursday, July 3, 2008

Resigned

Haiz... After submitted my resign letter, people in the office treat me transparently. WTH! So, because of u guys wanna suck up with the boss and treat me this way, that's fine! I knew my last month would not goes smoothly, but never thought it'll start so fast. Senior stop giving me works and colleagues stop talking to me. Is this friendship called? at 1st, say they'll support you but in the end ignored you, fooled you and betrayed you. Nothing in this world can be judge by it's appearance, i've learnt it. I think the greatest thing I'd learnt in the company is the office politic, and i'll bear it in mind and remind me as long as i can in my future working oportunity. I couldn't blame them for being selfishness as they're trying to save their own rice bowl. Thanks for teaching me a lesson, thank you! I'll show them, Ryian will carry on!

No comments: