
Last Sunday, I watched "The Strangers". The 1 hour plus short movie is a quite thrilling one. In the movie, only main female and male actors showed their true face but the 3 misterious killers were my most curious part to know. The short movies left me a lot of imaginations and unexplained clues which is good for the next "The Strangers 2" to come. I do like the movie plot and a lot of imaginations part for viewers to think about and playing their mind but i still think a movie with no ending is still unperfectly, at least it should gave a conclusion rather than leaves all the viewers waiting after the movie ended thought it hasn't finish, make me and Niao wanna laugh:) For me, i felt a bit dissapointed as I thought it would be a thrilling and action for the actress to fight back against the killers instead of being a coward, crying and runnning away. But still, the movie worth my 4* out of 5*. Waiting for P2 to show but i am belly-up already:(


No comments:
Post a Comment