Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Journey To The Center Of The World



Last sunday, I watched the movie 'Journey To The Center of The Earth' a 3D film starring Brandan Fraser. I could only say it's not a very thrilling one, why? because of the 3D effect and also the story line not that realistic. This time, no matter how hard i tried to use my imagination to perfect the movie still leave me tonnes of loopholes unexplained. We were not intended to watch the movie at first, I even never heard of it before. When I asked the counter and he pointed me a poster far away at the corner which no one notice it. When i stpped in the theatre, the seats are almost full, unexpectedly because I thought it will change my ponit of view of reject 3D movie. Unfortunately, it still disappoint me thought it'll be much more excited.

No comments: