I knew since I steped into NUS I never update my NUMB space here. But it is very, really, extremely busy from the start of the school till now, projects and assignments submission period. You know what? Yes, exam is coming. Althought I only have 4 papers but my stress is more then my O level. Haiz... I still loves SP (Singapore Polytechnic). SP is always the BEST!
To update you all, I roughly tell you all wat am I busying in NUS. I joined a comunity club of our Engineering Sub Club called Operatrion Orion. Our motive is to raise fund for our community service in those unfortunate contries such as Vietnam, Laos, Indo and etc. The way we raise fund is through selling A4 papers, car washing in our faculty to earn Professors $ and currently selling our club own T-shirt. This coming dec, we planed to go Vietnam to build a library for the children but I just received a bad news last mon that our fund is not sufficient so we need to changed it to Loas to build solar system for the unfortunate people there.
Anyway, I am still considering whether I wanna go or not as the expenses will cost $500. I most probably will withdraw this time. Sorry buddies, I didnt mean to let you all down la, I knew you all are very supportive when I need you guys to buy T-shirt from me which is quite expensive $12. For you all who havent seen the design, I uploaded here for ur interest please contact me k:) It comes with white and blue, very nice o... 



2 comments:
how much is the shirt? can i buy it? I would like to have one =p
haa...
Peiling
Sure :) $12 per piece.
Post a Comment