Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 chapters in 2 hours

Today I took my 1st exam paper, Maths. I thought we all would felt less stressed as 1 module is out. And I thought Maths is the only module that I'm quite confident. But 1 hour and 50 mins passed when I submitted my paper at 3pm, I still couldn't feel better and still feeling agitated. Although Keith said let passed be by pass but I still couldn't accept the fact.

When the exam started about 10 mins, my head is already pounded so hard maybe is the migrant. I am just able to do 4 out of 10 questions and I did not finish the whole question. I just couldn't think about it as I know I still need to move on. As Haw Wen said failed is better than getting a D. But for my, I just hope I could pass and I do not want to retake the same module as it wasted my time and also may be wasted a semester school fees.

This is also my 1st time who felt so stressed up until headaches much till now. I really put in a lots of effort and time doing maths in the pass days. I do not dare to think of my worse modules, Physics and Infrastructure tomorrow. I knew I did not do well not because of migrant, what can I do is to blame myself.

The Maths lecturer said the Maths Exam wouldn't easy to fail but I do not know whether is my understanding is bad or I do not put enough effort in it. Right now, I have no holiday mood anymore. :'(

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, dun be too sad...maybe it wasnt that bad leh...cheer up =)
HW

RYiAN said...

Erm... Ya~~~ rite...

Unknown said...

HW... it is really that bad... coz i couldn't do also... :sob:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! me and ryian actually posted a comment at the same time!!! unbelievable... tmr can buy 4D liao... 1138!!!

whahahaha!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why fail is better than D grade?

RYiAN said...

Cos D doesn't look nice in our result slip ma... Anna, can i add u in my link?