Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kill 2 Birds with 1 Stone

Yeah! today quite excited because I killed two modules in a day. Although I never do very well but at least I did try my best to try every questions. It's far more different than Maths paper which I really couldn't finish 50%.

I shouldn't think of the past. I still need to move on, with the precious experienced made, I wouldn't dare to repeat already. Please somebody remind me of this horrible experienced if I'm going slack again in future, I would thanks you.

After today's Infrastructure and Physics exams, we all felt relieved although there is still be a Structural Analysis paper on sat. Me, Haw Wen and Keith could still enjoy drama 'Little Nyonya' at Clementi Food court till 10pm. Remind me of a sentence "Ji De Kong!"

Reach home around 11pm, feel sleepy now. Tomorrow having another battle with war-mate Haw Wen and Keith in Woodlands Library. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey... war-mate!!!

u want to b d japanese warrior or north korean soldier??? LOL!!

just drop by for fun only lah...seeya tmr and nice dinner tonight~~~!

RYiAN said...

Never knew u were so free in these critical period:) thanks for dropping by:)