Haha! Today, had my last paper of semester 1 but still not doing well. I did study very hard but I know last minute is not that effective. I even study till 2a.m this morning and woke up 7a.m to school, now only feels so tired out and freaking full cos I went celebrating at my favorite sushi in Ang Mo Kio with Keith, Haw wen and a mysterious girl.
After the exam, we all so excited to visit the new West Coast Plaza without knowing the direction, we ended up lost our way somewhere middle of West Coast Highway. Second time felt cheated by Ah Beng's words, he's the one who told me West Coast Plaza is next to West Coast Park but ended up tiring our legs. We finally given up on a deserted bus stop and decided to proceed to the sushi restaurant.
On our way to Harbour Front, Keith noticed Haw Par Villa and without our consent or respond he pressed the bell so we have a trip to Haw Par Villa- 10 Courts of Hell. This is the second time visiting the place and this time it is not free admission anymore but with a ticket priced $1. After the visit, we continued our way to Ang Mo Kio. Luckily, no queue to be wait.
The dinner really make my stomach going to burst, maybe too happy that we ended our last paper. We were so full and cant even walk properly, walking seems so painful and tired for me. I never knew Keith is so big appetite, he never complain about stomaches. Bought myself ENO but still not very effective. But overall, I enjoyed the dinner much and I broke my record of having 4 puddings:) The pudding tasted fantastic lol although I knew it was made by Kunyahku. This holiday, wanna feed me lots of kunyahku and no more Sushi for a month.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment