In this 1st week of holiday, I felt it passes extremely fast and I did wasted every day of mine doing things. I used the week to help Mum repainted our walls and the gate. Although I did not repaint all the walls or very well done, but I still felt successfulness of doing it by my own. I also enjoyed the Hong Kong drama 'Jia Hao Yue Yuan' with Mum, which make my Mum addicted to it and she even asked me to teach her how to use the desktop. Haha.. felt guilty for my Dad because Mum abandoned him for drama now.
I came back Singapore yesterday, wanna find some part time here and also attend Heryanto's BBQ on Sat. Again, not to waste my every little time I have, so I asked Ah Huang out for tennis practice at SP and shopping at Bugis today. Bought myself a shorts felt damn guilty cause I'd spent money instead of earning yet. My legs still aching, maybe too long never exercise, Ah Huang wanna stop the game after 1 and a half hours so do I.
In school, I met Anna and Shi Min with their own friends. What a coincidence, never thought I would met anyone I knew there except lecturers. Have a chat with Anna, and decided to pay Haou Wah a visit at Muar by end of Dec. Opps... Haven't told Haou Wah the news.
4 weeks to enjoy! Cheers!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment