This Saturday, I planned myself a lot of activities but in the end screwed up by my friends. Some are lazy to come out and some are busy with their own thingy. Actually wanna have a round of tennis or window shopping before the BBQ at Heryanto's place, but everyone seems so busy lately. Ah Huang and Ah niao went back Kluang in the early morning, they asked me to join them but already promised to go the BBQ and just back from Kluang so I turned them down, but I really wish to go back with them as a lot of Secondary mates now having holiday in Kluang.
So the whole morning, I was watching Movies and dramas until 3pm, my brain urge me to go out for a stroll. I decided to go window shopping alone at Causeway Point. Poor me, shopping alone and stressing myself not to spend any cents forgotten to take my lunch. When Rui sms me she'd reached Singapore, we decided to meet up at Jurong East. We were surprised by the closure of Jurong Entertainment Centre. Ever heard of news for renovation nor upgrading, and there is no sign board to our answer. We assume it as closure for renovation, so we head up to the library behind. Borrowed a book name 'Demons Are Ghoul's Best Friend', I was attracted by the title "Demons" of course.
When we were about to go to Heryanto's place, the rain started to splash, fortunately it stopped when we reach his house. Suddenly, my stomach began to growled and it reminds me I haven't have my lunch. Thank goodness, Micheal had prepared the spaghetti, and it was delicious. The BBQ objective is actually a farewell to Ruriko from Japan and Hanim from Korea, exchange students we met in NUS, but I invited Wen Ya and Sian Feng to come, poor Wen Ya a vegetarian brought her own food and we were so interested to taste her food hope she have enough for herself. Besides them, Wei Sheng and Jia Hong which I had last seen in Poly turned up too. Army life really changes Wei Sheng, Kabir and 'an idiot' not only appearance but also mindset. Hope to see them all again in future.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment