Today was my first day at Wen Ya's working firm, the route to Leng Consultant is just behind my ex-employer's company. I reach early to the office with Wen Ya, she show me around the office. The office is well renovated, I like the office design. Although, the company only have 3 workers including me and to bosses, but it makes me feel comfortable there. The company is very busy so I started working in the morning and when I am concentrating at drawings, the big boss appear behind me and gave me a very warm welcome. He even asked me to feel like my home there. I've never seen such a nice Boss ever. So I did not ask about my pay, what a silly me... But I didn't expecting much there as I only knew draftsman's work but Wen Ya knew much much more. What a capable friend I had, I am proud of her and I can see that the Bosses like her a lot. No wonder she introduce me in the company without Boss's interviewing and doesn't even look at my resume. The Boss must be trusting her judgement. Hope I won't let her down.
This morning, I met Ya Huan on the bus to work. She was late by the time I met her, what a coincide to work near to her again. I tried to surprised her in front but she doesn't feel anything and she had knew it I am going to work at Wen Ya's company. Spoilt my mood. During lunch, we met again to Ya Huan's favourite Vegetarian Restaurant, the food is really nice there. I was worrying to met my ex-bosses there cos it is very near to my ex-company. Luckily, I didn't met any ex-colleagues and Ya Huan did not tell any of them.
After work, I walk to Redhill MRT just as when I did before but the feeling is not the same anymore. I do not know why is it so but maybe I am missing the feeling walking home with Ya Huan and Htet. I hope Htet is having fun at his own hometown in Myanmar right now. Suddenly, I miss them so much, but I got a feeling they'd already forgoten me:(
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment