Friday, December 19, 2008

Qualifying English Test Result

Just a blink of eye is already Friday, the busy company makes felt the time goes extremely fast. When I was just about to start my delicious lunch, I recieved a sms from a classmate: the QET result had out, and it wasn't a good news for most of them. I immediately felt no appetite on my plate of rice, and my mind attention were flew to the desktop wonder what result would I get. So, when Wen Ya knew I'm very curious for the result, we gobble our food and finished it in a few minutes. Back to office, the user unfriendly website which need to download a program before viewing my result makes me so frustrated, fortunately Rui was online to help checked it out for me. And I got a Band 3, it means I need to take a English Module in the next semester. Pity my fren who failed the test and need to take 2 English Modules. They can't even review their paper, so they were so innocence. Haiz... wanna work hard for my English.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i oso get band 3 leh... dun b too sad lah... cheer up k? but i strongly suggest review on ur ce2155 k?!