Friday, December 26, 2008

Lonely Friday

Today my colleague, Wen Ya on leave till the next monday afternoon. I am kind of lonely in the office with her absence. Usually we were about to reach office the earliest but today feeling kind of weird alone in the office in the early morning. But still have to rush all the works so no time to miss her yet till the lunch time, when I walked to the old hawker alone that I used to go when I was in Geoconsult, I felt so bloody lonely. Eat my fravourite 'yong tau fu' with with my tastebud not functioning. I finally knew I really couldn't eat well without friends or family together. Maybe I should have lunch alone for sometimes to slim down, but it's really tough though.

After work, finally met Haw Wen, Keith, Ru Rui and Ming Qi for dinner. We intended to discuss what module to bid for next semester but ended up chatting bullshit and then watched 'little nyonya' at the same place till and time home. All seems so passionate to workhard for the coming semester, and I felt motivated too. Hope the motivation stays long with me.

Holiday ending soon, hope I could get my pay and spend it before school started. I just couldn't let it started without having fun enough. Now, thinking of going to 'Siloso Beach Countdown 2009' with somebody. Anybody interested? It's kind of ex but just wanna experience it once. Anyone?

No comments: