Last Sunday, went back to Bento Box to find Ah Zhong for breakfast together with Ah Hong. People there says I am more plume than last time, it really makes me uneasy. Maybe NUS's food is too delicious or maybe I am too stressed. But, they didn't change at all. Me an Ah Hong was late, when i reached the food court, Ah Zhong is about to start his breakfast again. He thought we had forgotten the date. As ussual, I always late when it comes to breakfast with them because travelling from Woodlands to Jurong Point me 50 mins. He'd been long time skipping breakfast as we all left Bento Box, I think he must be happy to see us.
After breakfast, me and Ya Fang met up wanna go JB for some spin. On the way to Singapore Custome, she found that she didn't brought her passport but she thought she could use her access card to enter Malaysia. When I passed the counter, I saw her searching her back panickly and then I learned that she left her card at home too. So I walked to the Officer and asked her what could I do now? He said "You could wait for her to get her passport here." but we decided not to go there anymore. Since I'd crossed over the counter, I need to walk a distance to the underpass and then to the Singapore departure hall. It was a very big round. No wonder we called her 'Sotong' in poly, now she still a Sotong, or perhaps Queen of Sotong.
Tomorrow, I'll be going to Wen Ya's office to work as a temporary draftman till my holiday end. What a coincide, her office is just right to my ex-company. Hope I won't bump into my ex-bosses there. I didn't ask Wen Ya about my pay, I wonder how much would they willing to give? But I heard her company is lack of workers. From 5 colleagues to 2, I don't think I have spare time in her office. But, maybe it is the best way to kill times.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment